Trust me when I say that I understand the cost of being a traveling business woman. Here I broke down what you can claim as deductions on your 1099 or LLC business taxes.
1. Advertising and Promotions
2. Travel Expenses
Local Ground Transportation (Uber, Lyft, etc.)
3. Licenses, Permits, Insurance
4. Cost of Goods Sold
5. Decor (booth/table set up)
6. Vendor/Booth Cost
8. Point of Sales Fees
9. Payroll (if you have hired help)
10. Office Expenses
Equipment (setup equipment)
11. Shipping and Packaging
12. Subcontractors (for huge elaborate setups)
13. Utilities (some events/spaces may charge a fee to use electricity and or water)
If you have any questions or need a further explanation of the above, now would be a good time subscribe to be a part of D'Nation so you can get this good business tea!
If you're not quite ready to get your feet wet and still have comments or questions leave a comment below.